Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year

I've never really been big on New Year's resolutions- seems like far too often they are forgotten about by the end of February and besides, if you want to make a positive change in your life why wait for some arbitrary date to start?

That said, I do have a couple of artsy goals for this year.

1. One of the guys over at deviantArt talked me into doing a 365 photography project. My gallery for that is here and you all should totally do one too.


2. I am going to learn to knit. I was supposed to do that the last quarter of last year, and a big project that was more important came up. (More on that when it's finished).

3. I am going to get my fiber stash completely organized and photographed and uploaded on Ravelry so I know what I've got. And I am going to get rid of stuff I know I'll never use. This goes with my general goal of cleaning out our closets and fighting our packrat tendencies (one down, five to go).

4. I am going to find and finish and/or frog all of my random WIP pieces that are laying around in all sorts of odd locations.

No comments:

Post a Comment