Friday, April 22, 2011

I was recently reminded that I haven't blogged in a very long time. I am very busy, and very overwhelmed with school right now. One week of classes left, and then it's finals. I have a huge portfolio due on Tuesday, and then several final projects as well as the tests themselves. I foresee a very late night tomorrow on the portfolio. Once all that is done (or at least the portfolio part) I shall write a proper post.

For now, though, I  finished my Quarter One goal for group with a couple of days left and have started the Quarter Two project. I'll post pictures of both when I get a chance for a proper update.

2 comments:

  1. How did your portfolio work go! I hope it was great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was not great doing it. Submitted this evening, and grades are due in two weeks so I'll know then.

    ReplyDelete